As much as 80 percent of the population experiences low back pain. This could be associated with how you sleep, and the issues may be able to be resolved with an adjustable bed and the best pillows designed to promote comfort and alleviate bodily stress while you sleep.
One sign that you could be getting better sleep than you currently are is if you consistently sleep on your couch or in your armchair to avoid the limited comfort of your own bed. An adjustable bed may be able to eliminate the need to sleep elsewhere in your home and instead rest comfortably on your back.
Another possible reason for getting an adjustable bed would be to fight off the effects of swelling in the legs. This condition is known as edema. With a product such as an electric adjustable bed, you may be able to elevate your legs in such a way that may provide temporary relief from edema.
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds equipped with optional heat and massage also may provide temporary relief from:
• Low Back Pain
• Minor Aches and Pains Due to Muscular Fatigue or Overexertion
• Edema or Swelling of the Legs
• Poor Local Blood Circulation of the Legs
• Symptoms of Hiatus Hernia
• Nighttime Heartburn
• Symptoms of Gastric Reflux
• The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief from Mild Arthritis and Joint Pain, as well as Muscle Pain Associated with Stress and Tension
• Sleeping in an upright position may Reduce or Ease Light and Occasional Snoring.
If you are experiencing any of the physical symptoms described above, you will likely want to talk to your primary doctor, who among others things may recommend certain sleeping apparatus such as the best pillows and mattresses for relieving tension in your neck and back.