Getting a restful night of sleep is of the utmost importance when it comes to being prepared for the coming day.
If your body does not have enough time to recharge, it can severely hinder your ability to function and complete daily activities. In fact, many adults are drowsy at least a few days per month, so much so that it prevents them from fully accomplishing their tasks. Unfortunately, if you sleep on a regular flat mattress that is not designed with the natural human anatomy and the S shape of the back in mind, it can be much harder to get the proper sleep.
Conversely, adjustable beds may provide just the right support for your body during sleep. With memory foam adjustable beds, for example, you do not have to worry about moving over to sleep on your side in order to compensate for the inadequacies of a flat mattress. In addition to being less comfortable than sleeping on your back.
On the other hand, ergonomic beds that utilize adjustable mattresses may help to consistently maintain a comfortable position when you sleep without reverting to a posture that may disrupt your REM cycle. Some adjustable bed models come equipped with optional heat and massage, which may provide additional comfort for a pleasant night’s rest.
Additionally, good diet and exercise may help to promote healthy sleeping habits in conjunction with the right mattress.
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds equipped with optional heat and massage also may provide temporary relief from:
• Low Back Pain
• Minor Aches and Pains Due to Muscular Fatigue or Overexertion
• Edema or Swelling of the Legs
• Poor Local Blood Circulation of the Legs
• Symptoms of Hiatus Hernia
• Nighttime Heartburn
• Symptoms of Gastric Reflux
• The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief from Mild Arthritis and Joint Pain, as well as Muscle Pain Associated with Stress and Tension
• Sleeping in an upright position may Reduce or Ease Light and Occasional Snoring.