Are you having problems sleeping at night? You may think that getting too little sleep isn’t that big of a deal, but unfortunately that’s just not true. Too little sleep, poor quality sleep, or insomnia can have devastating effects on all aspects of your life. Here are just a few common problems that may be chalked up to fitful sleep.
Problem: You’re Struggling To Feel Better
Getting restful sleep is critical for promoting good health — and for keeping the body’s natural chemistry working at its best. Tossing and turning at night may result in heightened levels of stress.
Problem: You feel foggy, irritable, And unable to concentrate
A lack of sleep doesn’t just affect your body and your long-term health; it can also have lasting psychological and emotional effects. Lack of sleep can also impair your attention, alertness, concentration, reasoning, and problem solving. Troubles sleeping can also adversely affect memory and memory retention, making it much more difficult to remember new information or tasks to complete at work.
Problem: You’re Constantly Uncomfortable
Many American adults experience discomfort during the day and at night. Part of the problem may be your bed. Experts agree that flat mattresses do not support the curves of the spine, and sleeping in certain positions — such as sleeping on your side. Adjustable bed options can provide a simple solution. Adjustable bed mattresses, such as Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds, equipped with optional heat & massage also may provide temporary relief from:
• Low Back Pain
• Minor Aches and Pains Due to Muscular Fatigue or Overexertion
• Edema or Swelling of the Legs
• Poor Local Blood Circulation of the Legs
• Symptoms of Hiatus Hernia
• Nighttime Heartburn
• Symptoms of Gastric Reflux
• The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief from Mild Arthritis and Joint Pain, as well as Muscle Pain Associated with Stress and Tension
• Sleeping in an upright position may Reduce or Ease Light and Occasional Snoring