Shop by Phone & Save!CRAFTMATIC INTERNET SALES
- Need Sleep? Adjustable Bed Systems May Help
- What’s the Most Comfortable Bed for Seniors Available Today?
- Study: Is This the Real Reason You Can’t Fall Asleep Anymore?
- Part II: How Electronics’ Blue Light Keeps You Awake at Night
- Part I: Why the Blue Light from Your Phone Keeps You Awake at Night
- How Much Sleep Do Infants, Kids, and Teens Need Each Night?
- Fatal Familial Insomnia and its Effects
Where We’re Listed
Tag Archives: adjustable bed
It is fairly well known that getting too little sleep can have negative effects on your health. It can leave you feeling fatigued and groggy during the day, as well as possibly worsen the symptoms of a variety of health … Continue reading
Human beings like to think of our species as the pinnacle of evolution, the dominant species on the planet, and the king of the food chain. In reality, homo sapiens are still a work in progress, and we’ve got the … Continue reading
Back pain is a major problem affecting many people. In fact, experts estimate that a whopping 80% of the population will experience back pain at some point in time, and low back pain is the leading cause of disability worldwide. … Continue reading
While there are many factors that contribute to our nation’s sleeplessness, sleeping on the wrong bed plays a significant role. Because the spine is actually S shaped, traditional beds that are flat create gaps where the spine is not properly … Continue reading
Can’t ever seem to get comfortable at night? Perhaps you need an electric bed. These adjustable bed mattresses allow a sleeper to put their bed at an incline, so that the top part of the body is supported as it … Continue reading
Discomfort resulting from too little sleep or tossing and turning at night can be preventable. There are plenty of ways U.S. men and women can sleep better at night, promote good health, and increase sleep comfort. Here are just a … Continue reading