Problems sleeping at night are not exactly uncommon. Two-thirds of Americans admit that they have difficulty falling asleep at night, and perhaps even worse a good deal of Americans get poor quality sleep or wake up in pain. Americans experience chronic back pain related to tossing and turning at night. Getting a good night’s sleep, promoting good health, and waking up refreshed and pain-free is more than possible. Creating the perfect sleep environment is a step in the right direction. Here’s what you’ll need.
Create Your Own Sleep Oasis
Turn your bedroom into the perfect sleep environment by shutting off the lights and the TV. If you prefer to sleep with white noise, leaving the TV or fan on isn’t necessary. There are several free apps you can download on mobile devices, with clips of ocean noises, rainy night sounds, and more.
Invest in the best pillows and consider king size adjustable beds instead of stiff, flat mattresses. Flat mattresses can make trouble sleeping at night even worse. King size adjustable beds, such as Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds equipped with optional heat and massage may also provide temporary relief from:
- Low Back Pain
- Minor Aches and Pains Due to Muscular Fatigue or Overexertion
- Edema or Swelling of the Legs
- Poor Local Blood Circulation of the Legs
- Symptoms of Hiatus Hernia
- Nighttime Heartburn
- Symptoms of Gastric Reflux
- The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief from Mild Arthritis and Joint Pain, as well as Muscle Pain Associated with Stress and Tension
- Sleeping in an upright position may Reduce or Ease Light and Occasional Snoring