Americans are notoriously busy and always on-the-go. Increasing evidence suggests constantly moving and the lack of sleep that generally goes with it may be negatively affecting our health.
What Can You Do?
There are plenty of ways Americans can combat sleep deprivation. First and foremost, establishing a routine and sticking with it is an important initial step. Taking naps no longer than 10 to 20 minutes during the day can help restore energy and wakefulness, but probably do not ultimately interfere with a restful night’s sleep.
If you are having difficulties with sleep comfort, it may be time to carefully consider an adjustable bed. Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds equipped with optional heat & massage also may provide temporary relief from:
• Low Back Pain
• Minor Aches and Pains Due to Muscular Fatigue or Overexertion
• Edema or Swelling of the Legs
• Poor Local Blood Circulation of the Legs
• Symptoms of Hiatus Hernia
• Nighttime Heartburn
• Symptoms of Gastric Reflux
• The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief from Mild Arthritis and Joint Pain, as well as Muscle Pain Associated with Stress and Tension
• Sleeping in an upright position may Reduce or Ease Light and Occasional Snoring
These features, coupled with the brand’s reliability make Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds an amazing brand.
Getting sleep at night is essential for your well-being and overall health. Stay as healthy as possible by going to bed at the same time every night, only taking brief naps as necessary, and creating a comfortable sleep environment.