Exercising regularly and eating well, however, will help you sleep better at night — but even exercise can’t fix a grossly uncomfortable mattress. Old, flat mattresses may not support Americans’ backs and limbs properly. Adjustable beds, on the other hand, literally offer users thousands of different, comfortable positions for sleeping and reclining.
For instance, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds equipped with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief from:
• Low Back Pain
• Minor Aches and Pains Due to Muscular Fatigue or Overexertion
• Edema or Swelling of the Legs
• Poor Local Blood Circulation of the Legs
• Symptoms of Hiatus Hernia
• Nighttime Heartburn
• Symptoms of Gastric Reflux
• The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief from Mild Arthritis and Joint Pain, as well as Muscle Pain Associated with Stress and Tension
• Sleeping in an upright position may Reduce or Ease Light and Occasional Snoring
Getting a good night’s sleep, discomfort associated with trouble sleeping or insomnia is possible. Make sure to get regular exercise and eat well, and consider replacing old, tattered mattresses with an adjustable bed.