When many people hear the term “adjustable bed,” they often think of hospital beds. However, these beds are becoming increasingly popular as more and more people look for the optimal way to get a good night’s sleep. One of the greatest solutions for those who are seeking quality rest is to choose from the many adjustable bed mattresses and mattress sizes available. Adjustable bed mattresses have been designed for one or two sleepers, and there are options that can suit everyone.
Please read below to find out how many different types of adjustable bed mattresses you can choose from:
- Twin Adjustable Beds: If you are the only person who will sleep in an adjustable bed, then a twin bed is an ideal solution. This will allow you the chance to control your settings, so you can find the right comfort level for your back and legs.
- Full Adjustable Beds: For couples or single people who would like a bit more space, there are double or full adjustable beds. These mattresses are designed so that both sides of the bed will raise and lower at once, so they are ideal for couples who have the same needs for comfort.
- Queen Adjustable Beds: Like full adjustable beds, queen beds can also raise and lower all at once, making them the perfect option for two people who need the same settings. Queen size beds are five feet wide, so they offer some additional space that double beds don’t have.
- Dual Queen Beds: Need a queen size bed but have a partner with radically different sleeping preferences? Queen size dual beds are another option that couples can choose from. With these beds, each separate side will adjust to the individual’s specifications, so sleepers who need to sleep flat won’t have to sleep at an incline instead.
- King Adjustable Beds: For the ultimate in luxury, you can choose from king size adjustable beds, including those made with memory foam. King size beds are six-and-a-half feet across, so they offer more than enough room for two.
- Dual King Beds: Need luxury and individualized comfort? Consider getting a dual king size adjustable bed. These beds are the same size across as regular king beds, only they allow each partner to set his or her preferences.
No matter which size adjustable bed you choose, there are benefits to using any of these six types of mattresses. If you think one of these six types of adjustable beds may work best for you, make sure to contact us for more information.
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds equipped with optional heat and massage, may provide temporary relief of low back pain, minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion, edema or swelling of the legs, poor local blood circulation of the legs, symptoms of hiatus hernia, symptoms of gastric reflux, nighttime heartburn. The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief from mild arthritis and joint pain, as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light and occasional snoring