Shop by Phone & Save!CRAFTMATIC INTERNET SALES
- Need Sleep? Adjustable Bed Systems May Help
- What’s the Most Comfortable Bed for Seniors Available Today?
- Study: Is This the Real Reason You Can’t Fall Asleep Anymore?
- Part II: How Electronics’ Blue Light Keeps You Awake at Night
- Part I: Why the Blue Light from Your Phone Keeps You Awake at Night
- How Much Sleep Do Infants, Kids, and Teens Need Each Night?
- Fatal Familial Insomnia and its Effects
Where We’re Listed
Category Archives: Health
REM sleep or rapid eye movement basically is when your body is paralyzed but your brain is completely active. Here’s a breakdown of what happens. First your brain is racing, your eyes are rapidly moving behind your closed eye lids … Continue reading
There are specific brain structures and chemicals that produce the states of sleeping and waking. Everyone has an internal clock that helps the brain regulate a daily rhythm. An internal clock becomes a part of you during the first months … Continue reading
It’s fairly normal to wake-up a few times during the night especially since most of the time you won’t remember it. But if you are consistently waking up during all hours of night and having trouble falling back asleep, the following tips may … Continue reading
The eating habits you may have during the day can affect a big part in how well you sleep. It’s really important that you actually watch what you eat before bedtime because it could affect your sleeping hours. Some Foods … Continue reading
It is fairly well known that getting too little sleep can have negative effects on your health. It can leave you feeling fatigued and groggy during the day, as well as possibly worsen the symptoms of a variety of health … Continue reading